French language course
CORSO FRANCESE PER ADULTI
BAMBINI E ADOLESCENTI – PREPARAZIONE DELF
Come è strutturato il corso
- la preparazione e il raggiungimento di ciascun livello, in base alla risposta del discente, possono richiedere 30, 60, 90 ore.
- il corso (individuale o di gruppo) è solitamente pianificato in n.2 lezioni ciascuna di 90 minuti oppure n.1 lezione di 2 ore a settimana.
- le lezioni del corso individuale saranno programmate al momento dell’iscrizione.
- il corso intensivo prevede n.3 lezioni a settimana ciascuna di 2 ore.
Center ESF Language Service, Via Milano 28 – Casagiove, CE (near the motorway exit Caserta nord, Italy)
Write your question on the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call for information and further details to Luigia: +39 338 9228520
Io e mia figlia siamo entusiaste dell’insegnante! Luigia è una persona fantastica! Una professionista! Ha il dono di saper spiegare in modo semplice e interessante; ha pazienza e rispetto per lo studente. Le lezioni sono molto produttive; non ci sono momenti di difficoltà, tutto fila liscio come l’olio. Abbiamo già notato dei risultati, siamo solo all’inizio certo, ma è comunque un’ottima cosa: abbiamo imparato a leggere, a scrivere alcune semplici frasi, e un certo bagaglio lessicale ha iniziato ad esserci. Grazie infinite a lei!
French language course
DELF level A1
This diploma attests that the pupil is able to get around with an elementary language in situations of communication that concern immediate needs or daily themes.
DELF level A2
This diploma certifies that the student is able to understand sentences and everyday expressions of frequent use related to areas of relevant experience (basic information about himself and his family, shopping, places of interest, work).
DELF level B1
Level B1 attests to the ability to:
Understand the main points of clear and standard language texts; deal with most situations that may arise during a trip; produce simple and consistent texts on topics familiar to him; describe experiences, events, desires and aspirations, as well as briefly justify their opinions
DELF level B2
Level B2 attests to the ability to:
Dealing with native speakers with a sufficient level of fluency and naturalness; producing clear and detailed texts on different topics; understanding the main ideas of complex texts.
DELF level C1
It attests to the linguistic competence sufficient to acquire a wide variety of extended texts and to recognize implicit meanings; to be able to express oneself in a fluid and spontaneous way; to be able to make a flexible and effective use of the language for social, academic and professional purposes and, finally, to be able to produce clear, well-structured and detailed texts showing a correct use of the mechanisms of organization, articulation and cohesion of the text.
DELF level C2
It attests to the linguistic competence necessary to get around in any situation with total effectiveness, showing a spontaneous ability to adapt to any context, with a high level of precision. The user shows a subtle domain of nuances that gives a natural fluidity to all his interventions.
French and Italian are very similar, so one of the reasons why you can choose to learn French is purely utilitarian. As both Romance languages, in fact, many words and grammatical constructions are the same or very similar.
Among the very valid reasons for learning French, we also find the fact that it is one of the official languages of international relations, along with Chinese, Russian, English, Arabic and Spanish.
French is also spoken in many countries around the world, such as Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and parts of Africa.
The esf l.s. center organizes individual and group courses based on the level of competence that you have and want to achieve.
Below is a brief description of the competences provided by the levels according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages):
level A1 (base)
- Understanding and use of familiar and everyday expressions, very simple statements to meet basic needs.
- Ability to introduce oneself and/or introduce oneself, to ask simple questions and to answer the same kind of questions.
- You can communicate in a simple way when the other person speaks slowly, distinctively and cooperatively.
A2 level (basic)
- Understanding of isolated sentences and frequently used expressions in relation to priority needs and uses (e.g. personal, simple and known information, shopping, information about nearby places and jobs).
- Communication of simple and known contents, simple and direct exchange of information on familiar subjects.
- Ability to describe, with simplicity, the person, his/her life and to communicate immediate needs.
Level B1 (autonomy)
- Understanding of key points in a speech expressed in clear and standard language, concerning familiar subjects, such as work, school, entertainment.
- Ability to juggle situations such as travel and social activities, to produce a simple and coherent speech on familiar subjects and in fields of one's own knowledge, to tell an event, an experience or a dream, to describe a hope or a purpose, to briefly explain the reasons and explanations concerning a project or an idea.
Level B2 (autonomy)
- Understanding of the content of a complex text, including technical discussions within one's own field of knowledge.
- Ability to communicate spontaneously and confidently, so that conversation with a native speaker does not cause tensions, to express oneself clearly and in detail on a wide range of subjects, to state one's opinion on topical subjects and to list the pros and cons of different choices.
Level C2 (mastery)
- Understanding of a wide range of complex and long texts, ability to recognize the implicit meaning, to express oneself fluently and naturally, to use the language flexibly and effectively for social, professional and academic purposes.
- Ability to produce clear, well-constructed, detailed texts on complex topics, showing secure control of the textual structure, connectors and cohesion elements.
Level c2 (mastery)
- Can summarize information from different sources, both spoken and written, and restructure topics into a coherent presentation.
- Can express itself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, identifying the most subtle nuances of meaning in complex situations.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!