Language training for companies
Once the initial level has been established, the objective and the pace of study have been defined, the student has the certainty of reaching the set result within the established time frame.
The main topics covered during the course are oriented to learning and/or improving the skills of:
- Business writing
The organization of the language course for companies includes:
Meeting with the company manager for the definition of the objectives
Planning of entry tests and analysis of language requirements
Preparation of the training program with indication of the amount of hours and the ideal frequency to achieve the objectives.
At the headquarters of the Center ESF Language Service, Via Milano 28 – Casagiove, CE (near the motorway exit Caserta nord, province of Naples, Italy)
Write your question on the E-mail: email@example.com
Or call for information and further details to Luigia: +39 338 9228520
Io e mia figlia siamo entusiaste dell’insegnante! Luigia è una persona fantastica! Una professionista! Ha il dono di saper spiegare in modo semplice e interessante; ha pazienza e rispetto per lo studente. Le lezioni sono molto produttive; non ci sono momenti di difficoltà, tutto fila liscio come l’olio. Abbiamo già notato dei risultati, siamo solo all’inizio certo, ma è comunque un’ottima cosa: abbiamo imparato a leggere, a scrivere alcune semplici frasi, e un certo bagaglio lessicale ha iniziato ad esserci. Grazie infinite a lei!
Language training for companies
ENGLISH AND SPANISH LANGUAGE TRAINING COURSES
COURSE PROGRAMME/Updating COURSES FOR COMPANIES: ENGLISH AT WORK/LEVELS A1, A2, B1 AND B2 of CEFR
In light of the progressive internationalization that captures the interest of a growing number of companies in the domestic market, we offer English language training courses for corporate employees, managers, executives and professionals, for companies that want to develop and grow their businesses and especially their skills. The training aims to transfer the communication skills necessary to enter new foreign markets.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES FOR THE COMPANY'S OBJECTIVES
The company language courses are designed to improve communication skills according to the functional needs of the sector to which they belong and the role of the company. Language courses are delivered through individual or class programs and designed for small or large groups of people.
Meeting the international challenge has become a necessity today. Our courses represent a concrete training opportunity to move and compete effectively in foreign markets, broadening the horizons of business.
The advantages for the company are:
- Enlarging the network: being able to count on staff with language skills can make the difference in the relationship with a customer or supplier, facilitating opportunities to negotiate and enter into business agreements and eliminating the risk of misunderstandings.
- Rely on a trained team: the Business English or Spanish course will provide your staff with the fundamental linguistic tools to relate appropriately in international contexts.
- Increasing productivity: By acquiring specific language skills for the professional environment, the team will work more effectively, resulting in time and resource optimisation.
- Achievement of objectives: Whether it's a specific need such as a business trip or longer training to improve your professional language skills, our job is to support your company in achieving its objectives.
THE BENEFITS OF LANGUAGE SKILLS FOR YOUR PERSONAL GOALS
- Improve your professional profile. By preparing for interviews in a foreign language and writing your resume correctly, you will increase your opportunities for job growth.
- Travel without difficulty. The language barrier can be a major obstacle during a trip abroad: prepare to face without anxiety the typical situations of a business or leisure trip.
- Learn a foreign language also means getting in touch with new cultures and discovering different ways of seeing reality, avoiding misunderstandings.
- Attending a language course will allow you to participate in socializing meetings with other students who share with you objectives and motivations. You will meet new friends as you learn.
- Many of the most interesting sites, blogs and magazines are written in English and a translation is not always available.
- Give yourself personal satisfaction. Progressing day after day in an activity that we are committed to and dedicated to is very rewarding. As you progress, as you learn new words, you will feel more and more motivated to continue.
We offer English and Spanish courses at levels A1/A2, B1/B2 according to the CEFR (Common European Frame of Reference) suitable for everyone. The aim is to provide knowledge and tools to communicate effectively and deal without difficulty with a wide range of professional and private situations in foreign languages.
Esf Language Service, Partner of the Edenred Welfare Company.
Why Corporate Welfare?
Because it increases the well-being of the company and its employees.
What is Corporate Welfare?
It is a (non-monetary) integration to the salary, fiscally advantageous for companies and employees. A tool that allows companies to provide goods and services useful to the daily life of their employees and their families. It increases the productivity and well-being of companies and employees.
Foreign language courses for the children of employees and collaborators
Corporate Welfare spent on educating children is a worthwhile investment for the company and its employees. Corporate Welfare can accompany and support the language training of the employee's child, from primary schools to entry into the labour market.
For an employee, having the opportunity to invest in the education and training of the child, also thanks to the support of the company for which he works, is always an opportunity not to be missed.
The company that provides its employees with a wide and valid training offer - as part of the company's welfare programme - makes a double investment: in its employee and in itself. Guaranteeing bonuses for the language training of children is certainly a way of gratifying the workforce, which has, if necessary, distinguished itself. It is no coincidence that benefits in language training courses are gaining more and more space in the company's welfare plans.
Foreign language courses in the company (English, Spanish, French)
The argument of advantage for the company is even more valid when it comes to training in foreign languages. Today, more than ever, it is essential for a company to know how to interface with foreign markets, so presenting yourself abroad through a collaborator who knows several foreign languages is an excellent business card, as well as an added value, for any company.
Moreover, the employee who knows languages (thanks to the support and means provided by the company), perceives that his role is increasingly strategic in the company's projects, thus increasing the competitiveness of his profile in the labor market.
Language courses for employees are provided with vouchers
From a practical point of view, it is simple for both the company to make foreign language courses available to the employee and for the employee to take advantage of this opportunity.
For the company, in fact, it is not necessary to provide the service directly. It can use the tool of the 'voucher' which is a document of legitimacy that the worker can use by requesting the issue on the platform.
Vouchers are nominative and cannot be monetised. They give the right to only one good or service for the entire value, without the need for integration by the employee.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!